Tuesday, September 28, 2010

think back

with blink of eye~~~
it have been passed 20 years~~~
time is so fast~~
and now i am 21 years old~~~

think back all the memories~~
it makes you
sad
happy
angry
make you think that it is stupid~~

memories should not have been forgotten~
but to keep it~~
you can learn things from it~~

i still remember when i was kid~~
my dad came back from doing work~~
i used to wait for him at the door~~
waiting for him to return back home~

in primary school~~
often to get some things from my dad~~
what i ask for~~
shall be granted~~

secondary school~~
got in to a fight when i was 13~~
my dad din't blame me for fighting~~
he just stare at me~~
with eye that you can't explain with words~~

social life year~
got a first job ever~~
work as a newbie in car accessories
got a fair pay~~~
gave my dad rm100 that time~~
and my mum Rm100
left quite a low sum for my own use~~~

few years passed
found a girl i like~~
but end in a undefined way~~
became a drinker
smoker
hot tempered~~

collage life~~
learn the meaning of life~~
building a future for my own~~
live life in a happy way~~

all these thing that happen through my life
i will keep them as a memory~~
does'nt care if its good or bad~~~
i just keep it~~
for the rest of my life~~

No comments:

Post a Comment