Wednesday, March 17, 2010

cherish the people around you

cherish the people around you.....
don't ever let them fail....
they tend to give so much care and time for you......
don't waste it....
"although you are not by my side now,
but i still love you. the time we shared,
the joy we've been through, i wont forget it....
it will stay remain in my sweet memories...
i cherish you with all my life and love....
but in the end...
you treat me nothing like a piece of rubbish...
why did i cherish you for?
the reason why i cherish you......
its because that i love you..
i won't hope that this love will last long...
but i wish it ends with sweet memories...
although you got a boy friend now....
i' ll use my purest heart to bless you and your new boy friend......
wish you always be happy......"

2 comments:

  1. well..cheer up...hope u have a good one soon..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haiz......
    i've been in this status for like 1 year plus liao loh><

    ReplyDelete